So many athletes, so few open positions. You need to stand out from the competition and make yourself the obvious choice.A resume isn’t enough. A list of game stats and class grades isn’t enough. You need to tell stories about what makes you you. You need spikeview.Your spikeview is a customized graph that reflects your hobbies, accomplishments, badges, trips, and anything else you’re doing on and off the field. It’s how the world will see you. Catalog your experiences, tell visual stories, and stand out from the crowd.
Play at the next level
Tour an athlete’s spikeview
Your winning portfolio
- Recruiting video: Make a splash with your first impression. A written bio is important, but a video puts you in the same room with university officials.
- Testimonials: Your coaches, trainers, and teachers are influential. Give them the opportunity to brag on you.
- Highlight reels: Show your interests and accomplishments. Tell stories about your everyday life on and off the field.
Submit your spikeview to universities
Share, share, share.
You’ve created a winning portfolio that shows recruiters the soul behind the stats. Now share your spikeview link far and wide.
- Login to your spikeview and generate a custom sharing link of your portfolio for coaches and athletic directors.
- Use your custom link in online recruitment forms.
- Use your custom link in emails to coaches and recruiters.
When you email coaches, remind them of the importance of your spikeview. Include a message like this: “I realize you need to know the type of person I am when you’re deciding if I’m a good fit for the team. I’m including a link to my spikeview, which gives a 360-degree view of my everyday life.”
Remember, coaches are looking for recruits, but they may not get back to you right away