Part-time | Pay: $0.00 | Schedule – Mon-Fri after school, and a periodic weekend Zoom call
Education: High School or equivalent (preferred)
WHAT IS SPIKEVIEW?
We are the fastest growing global portfolio platform for high school students to:
- Organize experiences, achievements, sport and art portfolios, and share custom presentations of your spikeview.
- Apply for jobs and colleges. You will NEVER need a resume again!
- Find unique jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, etc.
- Find global teammates for projects, competitions, nonprofits, or special events.
- Build a network with students, teachers, mentors, and coaches.
- Build a network with a global student audience to get traction for your business, nonprofit, or special causes.
What is a spikeview Community Leader?
- We are looking for an energetic and motivated student to join spikeview as a Community Leader. If you’re an ambitious teenager who wants to use the power of the internet to reach the masses, then we want to hear from you.
- You will work to engage the global spikeview community to foster community collaboration, encourage sharing and nurture a positive, constructive, and fun online environment. You will also contribute to online group discussion, information sharing, and researching global student opportunities. You will be working with a team of student interns, united in their efforts to increase awareness and adoption of spikeview.
- The successful candidate will enjoy engaging in online communities, have a desire to learn about marketing, and be a reliable teammate.
- Support marketing team by developing and posting content within the spikeview platform
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming influencers and creators
- Be self-sufficient and consistent
YOUR INTERESTS MIGHT INCLUDE
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Video production
BASICS WE NEED
- Familiarity with online community platforms like Discord and Reddit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable writing in English
- Self starter, motivated, and excited to make an impact
- Use and share spikeview with your friends, classmates, and teachers
BONUSES WE LIKE
- Existing social media following
- Active user of online communities and social media
- Familiarity with teen influencers
USE SPIKEVIEW TO APPLY
- Go to spikeview.com or download the spikeview app for iOS or Android.
- Email two things to email@example.com: (a) your spikeview profile link, and (b) a 60-second video of you describing why your friends need to be on spikeview
- Invite at least 10 people to join spikeview as a way of demonstrating how you communicate with others. You might invite students, teachers, or coaches.
For tips on creating your spikeview, watch this short video:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the time commitment?
5-7 hours per week.
What is the duration of internship?
Winter 2021 to Spring 2022. Internships may continue into the summer depending on your performance and availability.
Do I get paid for this internship?
No, this is an unpaid educational internship.
Are there specific hours I will need to work?
No, but we expect you to get your tasks done in a timely manner and attend all meetings.