Part-time | Pay: $0.00 | Schedule – M:Fr afterschool, on call and weekend as needed
Education: High School or equivalent (preferred)
WHAT IS SPIKEVIEW ?
We are the fastest growing global portfolio platform for high school students to :
- Privately organize their experiences, achievements, sport and art portfolios and share custom views for your needs (yes to apply for jobs, internships, for private high schools and include your spikeview in college applications) – You will NEVER need a resume again!
- Build a network with high-school class, teachers, mentors coaches
- Find unique jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions etc.
- Find global teammates for projects, competitions, or like-minded peers to start non-profits and global movements with
- Share your business, non-profit, or causes with a global student audience and get the traction you need
Student Intern / Community Manager
We are looking for an energetic and motivated student to join spikeview as a Community Manager. If you’re an ambitious teenager who wants to use the power of the internet to reach the masses, then we want to hear from you. You will work to engage the global spikeview community to foster community collaboration, encourage sharing and nurture a positive, constructive and fun online environment. You will also contribute to online group discussion, information sharing, and researching global student opportunities.
You will be working with a team of student interns, united in their efforts to increase awareness and adoption of spikeview. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, enjoys working with online communities, a natural leader, and is highly creative.
Your Interests Might Include :
Community Management, Leadership Social media, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations.
Basics We Need :
Familiarity with social media platforms
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to connect with a diverse audience and creatively engage with online communities
Be an advocate and user of spikeview
Bonuses We Like :
Existing social media following
Familiarity with teen influencers
Interested! How Do I Apply ?
- Go to spikeview.com or download the spikeview app from the app store
- Create your digital portfolio – Include at least 7-10 experiences so we can get to know your background. Here are some things you can consider including: https://www.spikeview.com/students/
- Create a 60 sec or less video marketing to your peers why the NEED to be on spikeview immediately
- Share your spikeview profile and video at email@example.com
- Make sure to invite 10-15 of your friends so you can showcase your marketing approach to us
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time commitment?
You will need to be available for 5-7/hrs per week.
What is the duration of internship?
Spring to Summer 2021. It can also continue during the academic year depending on your performance and availability.
Do I get paid for this internship?
No, its an unpaid educational internship.
Are there specific hours I will need to work?
No but we expect you to get your tasks done in a timely manner and attend all meetings.