Part-time | Pay: $0.00 | Schedule – Mon-Fri after school, and a periodic weekend Zoom call
Education: High School or equivalent (preferred)
WHAT IS SPIKEVIEW?
We are the fastest growing global portfolio platform for high school students to:
- Organize experiences, achievements, sport and art portfolios, and share custom presentations of your spikeview.
- Apply for jobs and colleges. You will NEVER need a resume again!
- Find unique jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, etc.
- Find global teammates for projects, competitions, nonprofits, or special events.
- Build a network with students, teachers, mentors, and coaches.
- Build a network with a global student audience to get traction for your business, nonprofit, or special causes.
What is a spikeview Content Creator?
We are looking for highly motivated high school students who are skilled in social content creation. If you are talented in any of the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Blogging and newsletter writing
- Instagram and TikTok Posts
- Research (articles, online resources, and unique student opportunities)
- Other creative content to help the world learn about spikeview
- Support marketing team by developing and posting content for a teen audience
- Find effective channels to distribute content to high school and college students
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming influencers and creators
- Be self-sufficient and consistent
YOUR INTERESTS MIGHT INCLUDE
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Video production
BASICS WE NEED
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable writing in English
- Self starter, motivated, and excited to make an impact
- Use and share spikeview with your friends, classmates, and teachers
BONUSES WE LIKE
- Existing social media following
- Active user of online communities like Discord and Reddit
- Familiarity with teen influencers
USE SPIKEVIEW TO APPLY
- Go to spikeview.com or download the spikeview app for iOS or Android.
- Email two things to firstname.lastname@example.org: (a) Your spikeview profile link, and (b) a 60-second video of you describing why your friends need to be on spikeview
- Invite at least 10 people to join spikeview as a way of demonstrating how you communicate with others. You might invite students, teachers, or coaches.
For tips on creating your spikeview, watch this short video:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the time commitment?
5-7 hours per week.
What is the duration of internship?
Winter 2021 to Spring 2022. Internships may continue into the summer depending on your performance and availability.
Do I get paid for this internship?
No, this is an unpaid educational internship.
Are there specific hours I will need to work?
No, but we expect you to get your tasks done in a timely manner and attend all meetings.