Part-time | Pay: $0.00 | Schedule – M:Fr afterschool, on call and weekend as needed
Education: High School or equivalent (preferred)
WHAT IS SPIKEVIEW ?
We are the fastest growing global portfolio platform for high school students to :
- Privately organize their experiences, achievements, sport and art portfolios and share custom views for your needs (yes to apply for jobs, internships, for private high schools and include your spikeview in college applications) – You will NEVER need a resume again!
- Build a network with high-school class, teachers, mentors coaches
- Find unique jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions etc.
- Find global teammates for projects, competitions, or like-minded peers to start non-profits and global movements with
- Share your business, non-profit, or causes with a global student audience and get the traction you need
Student Intern / Content Creator
Do you spend hours and hours on TikTok? Are you a creative high school student that LOVES creating TikTok content?
Join team #spikeview and help us grow our TikTok account while you get to see the behind the scenes of working for a dynamic startup.
We are looking for a TikTok Content Creator who can grow awareness and generate adoption by creating TikTok content. In simple words: All we need you to do is to have fun while creating creative TikTok videos targeted at high school students and collaborating with an international team.
- Create daily content for the @spikeview TikTok account
- Engage with TikTok followers
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators
- Work together with the social media team to understand performance and growth metrics
- Be self-sufficient and consistent with producing your own content
- Remote only
Your Interests Might Include :
Social media, marketing, communications, public relations, media production,
Basics We Need :
Familiarity with social media platforms, specifically Tiktok
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable making videos
Extremely creative and knowledgable of shifting trends
Self starter, motivated and excited to make an impact
Be an advocate and user of spikeview
Bonuses We Like :
Existing social media following
Familiarity with teen influencers
Interested! How Do I Apply ?
- Go to spikeview.com or download the spikeview app from the app store
- Create your digital portfolio – Include at least 7-10 experiences so we can get to know your background. Here are some things you can consider including: https://www.spikeview.com/students/
- Create a 60 sec or less video marketing to your peers why the NEED to be on spikeview immediately
- Share your spikeview profile and video at email@example.com
- Make sure to invite 10-15 of your friends so you can showcase your marketing approach to us
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time commitment?
You will need to be available for 5-7/hrs per week.
What is the duration of internship?
Spring to Summer 2021. It can also continue during the academic year depending on your performance and availability.
Do I get paid for this internship?
No, its an unpaid educational internship.
Are there specific hours I will need to work?
No but we expect you to get your tasks done in a timely manner and attend all meetings.