SPIKEVIEW AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Spikeview ambassadors are students chosen to represent the spikeview platform in their communities (schools, sports teams, neighborhoods etc.). As an ambassador, you will help promote spikeview and increase our follower count on social media, spread our vision and engage other students, and receive all the benefits of this platform. You will positively impart knowledge of the platform to those around you and address any questions or inquiries that might come up. In this role, you will aim to build awareness of the product, strive to see growth in the usage of this platform, and develop creative programs (e.g. reward programs, gamification etc.) to help achieve our goals
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS FOR ME?
- Build experience to showcase on your college application or for job application
- Demonstrate leadership and create a meaningful impact in your school community
- Upon successfully delivering the objectives, receive a letter of recommendation from the spikeview CEO
- Build and showcase skills which include: entrepreneurship, leadership, community building, teamwork, creativity, communication
- Be an online leader for spikeview and expand your network globally
- Get special badges and access to opportunities limited to the spikeview ambassadors
For the Ambassador
Build and Maintain an engaging spikeview profile to share as an example
Invite and connect with 20-50 contacts to join platform
Post engaging updates, articles etc. minimally 1-3 times daily on the spikeview feed page
Setup and maintain an active public group (can be a club, interest based group, community group etc.) and actively engage on group
In Your Community
Promote and drive spikeview adoption
Develop community outreach plan (emails, post on internal boards, student council, PTA etc)
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Must be over 13 years old
Must have a spikeview account
Positive, Can-do attitude – maintain a friendly and warm, approachable personality.
Exceptional Communication Skills – ability to relate to students and parents and have familiarity with using various communication channels like social media, email etc.
Strong interest in leadership and desire to enhance leadership skills
Creative – ability to come up with innovative ideas for outreach in the community
Passionate about spikeview and its mission