BE A STUDENT AMBASSADOR!
Student ambassadors are chosen to represent the spikeview platform in their communities (schools, sports teams, neighborhoods, etc.). As an ambassador, you help promote spikeview and increase our followers on social media, spread our vision and engage other students, and receive all the benefits of this platform. You share helpful information about spikeview and how it’s used, leading by example.
In this role, you will aim to build awareness of the product, strive to see growth in the usage of this platform, and develop creative programs (e.g. reward programs, gamification, etc.) to help achieve our goals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR ME?
- Build experience to showcase on your college and job applications.
- Demonstrate leadership and create a meaningful impact in your school community.
- Letter of recommendation from the spikeview founder and CEO.
- Develop skills like leadership, community building, teamwork, creativity, and communication.
- Be an online leader for spikeview and expand your personal network.
- Get special badges and access to opportunities limited to the spikeview ambassadors.
Build and Maintain an engaging spikeview profile to share as an example
Invite and connect with 20-50 contacts on the platform
Post engaging updates and articles on the spikeview feed daily
Setup and maintain an active public group (can be a club, interest based group, community group, etc.) and actively engage on group
Promote and drive spikeview adoption in your community of friends and classmates
Develop community outreach plan (emails, post on internal boards, student council, PTA, etc.)
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Must be over 13 years old
Must have a spikeview account
Positive, can-do attitude, maintaining a friendly and warm personality.
Exceptional communication skills with an ability to relate to students and parents.
Strong interest in leadership and desire to enhance leadership skills.
Ability to come up with innovative ideas to draw people from your community to spikeview.
Passionate about spikeview and its mission to help students and young adults stand out from the crowd.